Institute will have special emphasis on publications of research
and scholarly work on Sri Aurobindo's and Mother's psychological
system, The following are the list of publication activities.
The institute will publish books, monographs, booklets,
pamphlets and any other literature printed or electronic from
written by the institute faculty to promote Sri Aurobindo's
2. The institute will provide opportunities for the researchers
and scholars to publish books, monographs and any other
literature, printed or electronic form India or aboard.
3. The institute will safe guard the interest of pure Sri
Aurobindo' psychological thought and copyright if there is any
misrepresentation or manipulation or reproducing without prior
4. The institute will publish a journal on Sri Aurobindo's
5. The institute will publish a newsletter on its activities.
6. The institute will utilize this website for information,
training and publication.
7. All the published work under the name of the institute will
belong to the institute and the copyrights are with the
institute and not the author/authors.